It is important to be informed when you are purchasing CBD products. With so much misinformation, we want to make sure we provide the correct information for you.
Tincture is a method of extraction by infusing the cannabis flower or isolate in high-proof alcohol. You use the tincture by using the dropper and placing the desired amount under your tongue and holding it for 45 seconds before swallowing.
A substance added to something in small quantities with the purpose to improve or preserve it. In the case of our hemp additives you can apply it to your food, drinks, vapes, or take orally under the tongue.
An oil derived from the stalks and seeds of the hemp plant. The intended method of use for extracts or oils is to place the desired amount under your tongue and holding it for 45 seconds before swallowing,
CBD or otherwise known as cannabidiol is a Phyto cannabinoid (chemical compound derived from plants) that was discovered by Dr. Roger Adams at the University of Illinois in 1940. In 1937 the Marihuana Tax Act passed with the intent that the possession and distribution of cannabis (Hemp and Marijuana) illegal excluding medical and industrial uses. The act also imposed an excise tax upon physicians prescribing cannabis, retail pharmacists selling cannabis, medical cultivators, and manufacturers. This effectively deterred its use.
In 1969 the Supreme Court deemed the Marihuana Tax Act to be unconstitutional by violating the Fifth Amendment in which an individual had to incriminate themselves in order to buy or use cannabis. In turn, Congress passed the Controlled Substances Act as Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 making cannabis a schedule I classification.
The 2018 Hemp Farming Act removed hemp derived products as a schedule I drug.
The major difference between THC and CBD is CBD is non-psychoactive while THC is. Our bodies naturally produce endocannabinoids that bind and react to cannabinoid receptors. The purpose of this system
We don’t ship product on Sundays. If you make an order on a Sunday, your order will be shipped out on Monday.
Just for Mommies
- Some mommies take CBD to help with issues like:
- Postpartum Depression
- Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30624194
- CBD is a NON-PSYCHOACTIVE compound. What this means is you WILL NOT get “high” or become under the influence.
- CBD works with your endocannabinoid system
- Endocannabinoid System – a modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. It plays an important regulatory role in the secretion of hormones related to reproductive functions and response to stress.
- Asking can I take CBD while pregnant/breastfeeding is like asking “can I take melatonin while pregnant/breastfeeding”. Your body already produces what it needs, you’re just helping your body manage it a little better!
- Because CBD helps regulate your body’s hormones, like serotonin, Cbd could help stabilize mood and reduce anxiety (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16258853)
- Because of CBD’s ability to work together with the endocannabinoid system CBD can help your body produce more of its natural cannabinoids. This includes anandamide, which regulates your happy hormones!
- Fun Fact! Anandamide is named after the Sanskrit word “Ananda”, which means “joy, bliss, or happiness”!
- A study led by the director of pediatric neurology at Jerusalem’s Shareek Zedek Hospital, Dr. Adi Aran, treated 60 autistic children with CBD oil for at least seven months. After the treatment period, parents were asked to fill assessment questionnaires about changes in their child’s condition. The researchers asked questions about behavioral changes, anxiety levels, and communication skills. According to the collected data:
- 80% of parents noted a decline in problematic behaviors, with
- 62% reporting serious improvements.
- 50% of the examined children showed improved communication,
- 40% of parents reported significant decreases in their children’s anxiety.
- Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6336869/
- For children and casual users, we recommend to start off small with a 250MG product.
- Take one dropper full (1mL = 4.16MG CBD), and place under the child’s tongue.
- Child should hold CBD in mouth for roughly 40 seconds before swallowing.
Do you have a question?
Send us a message if you have a question and we will be more than happy to help.